USABL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USABL

United States of America Baseball League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

League NEWS Empty
PostSubject: League NEWS   League NEWS EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:20 pm

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be taking full-control of the league for the next week or so as our Commish has personal issues to deal with and we all must respect that, as this is just a game. If the Commissioner needs more time, and I do an adequate job then I will be more than happy to take control a little longer.

I just want to point out that this move proves how much Wayne actually cares about this league as he took the time to find someone to fill his role to keep the league rolling and keep all GMs happy while he is also dealing with real life issues.

Here is what my goal is over the next week, and if you have any recommendations or suggestions please let me know:

1) Keep all sims on their scheduled day and post files in a timely manner
2) Keep the forum active, with updates, transactions, etc
3) Try to fill the void for all vacant GM positions with future owners who actually care about a good league with fun concept
4) Time willing, update the website and perhaps create some *NEW* and *FUN* ideas to keep site relevant
5) Listen to all ideas from General Managers on how to enhance this league and give it a good kickstart again

and finally....

6) I will be scouring all Major League and Minor League rosters to find the best pitchers who I can place on the Cincinnati Reds and then blame an in-game glitch for the mistake!!!!

Please use this post here for any comments/suggestions/advice/etc etc etc......

For the record, Wayne should be verifying this in the next day......
Back to top Go down
argot

argot

League NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: League NEWS   League NEWS EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:10 am

That a boy Cincy. Hope every thing is ok in San francisco. Just let me know what ya need to move forward. I'll help in whatever way I can.

First order of business. A sim time that is somewhat stable on time and then a sim export cut off time only an hour before. The 2 PM cutoff time was a bit difficult only to wait until 11 PM.
Back to top Go down
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

League NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: League NEWS   League NEWS EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:19 am

Waiting for Wayne to confirm this but in case he does, Sim tonight, Exports in by 9 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

League NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: League NEWS   League NEWS EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:44 am

Ok I spoke with Cincinnati and what we are going to do is he is going to take control of the league by helping me with website, keeping up with GM's, helping with problems that arise and any other things that I could use some help on. I will be posting on the new sim time's shortly in a different thread.
Back to top Go down
https://usabl.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

League NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: League NEWS   League NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

League NEWS
Page 1 of 1