USABL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USABL

United States of America Baseball League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTERIM GM TAG?

Go down 

Are you in favor of the 'interim gm' tag?
Yes
INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_lcap80%INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_lcap20%INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Undecided
INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_lcap0%INTERIM GM TAG? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

INTERIM GM TAG? Empty
PostSubject: INTERIM GM TAG?   INTERIM GM TAG? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm

As we can all agree the concept of this league is what got all of our attention and we have a good core of owners and a good commissioner who is trying his hardest. The biggest issue is the lack of owners (I believe we are down 10), which I noticed is becoming a trend not just in this league but many OOTP-leagues as well.

My question is, How do you all feel about having some current owners become "interim GMs" of teams in the other League until owners can be found? It would work as we are still searching for owners with all 10 teams available, when someone wants to join, they will take over the reigns and your interim tag will be lifted.

This will give the league a huge boost as we will have active owners for all teams. Inputs/Questions/Comments are appreciated!

Also if your willing to take on the 'interim gm' role, let us know here as well.

Only rules I can think of is no trading between among your two teams. If anyone else have rules they should be allowed, let us know
Back to top Go down

INTERIM GM TAG?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USABL :: League Information-
Jump to: