USABL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USABL

United States of America Baseball League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REDS FREE FOR ALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

REDS FREE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: REDS FREE FOR ALL   REDS FREE FOR ALL EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 am

EVERY PLAYER IS ON THE TABLE WIT THE EXCEPTION OF ONLY ONE!!! DEXTER FOWLER IS NOT AVAILABLE

.... THIS LIST INCLUDES CHIPPER JONES, DUSTIN PEDROIA, RYAN SPILLSBORGH ALL FOR THE RIGHT PRICE !!!!

The next toughest besides Fowler is Spillsborgh to pry away and I will not accept anything less than good offers for all players but lets get this league active, lets talk trades!!!!
Back to top Go down
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

REDS FREE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: REDS FREE FOR ALL   REDS FREE FOR ALL EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:44 pm

The season is half way through and I am looking to make any deals final by this week so it gives me time to adjust my rosters, make any more deals to fill in needs in time to make a final push.

This is in reference to some of my superstars like Dustin Pedroia as I want to plan accordingly and I am just as happy not trading these guys, believe me and making my team better in other ways...
Back to top Go down
CincyGM
Admin
CincyGM

REDS FREE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: REDS FREE FOR ALL   REDS FREE FOR ALL EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Just thought I should tell you what I am looking for in return for Pedroia since he is the hottest commodity, and even for chipper.

I need STARTING PITCHING first and foremost and then someone who may be able to replace the traded player.

I also have a ton of contact hitters, but could use a big time power hitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REDS FREE FOR ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: REDS FREE FOR ALL   REDS FREE FOR ALL Empty

Back to top Go down

REDS FREE FOR ALL
Page 1 of 1